Author: James Fulford VDARE – premier news outlet for patriotic immigration reform
Being an illegal alien was already illegal. All it took was for the President of the United States to decide that something should be done, and then do it.AdvertisementRecent Search Termsclinton trump potus scotus, China involvement in South America, huma abedin, ISIS AND Libya, ISIS AND South America, stop operation soros, abedin, Russian involvement South America, ISIL AND South America, OrovilleSpillway
Most Popular Stories This WeekAuthor: Lucian Wintrich The Gateway PunditTRUMP Supporters Overrun Shia LaBeouf’s “He Will Not Divide Us” Live Feed Today, I went down to see...Author: Michael Dorstewitz He met with the generals but had lunch with the troops. President Donald Trump made his first visit to the headquarters of...
Me in 2015:
In November, when Obama did his “Executive Action” on immigration, Daniel Horowitz pointed out that Eisenhower’s equivalent executive action “was to deport 80,000 illegal immigrants.” Many more self-deported, because they could see that the Government was taking this seriously.
Well, Donald Trump, if he was in charge, could do the same thing. He certainly doesn’t lack political will.Advertisement Random Search Termsfake news sites global warming, trump signing executive order in the tank wht is the gladiator or emperor picture behine him, chelsea clinton, @johncharlesqb twitter, credibility, trump head of church, liberal merriam webster, alien texas voted 5 times, Harry Reid Shocked, liberals who need safe space
Most Popular Stories This WeekAuthor: Michael Cantrell Allen B. West – AllenBWest.comAnyone awake for the recent presidential election cycle — and the crazy division still rocking our nation...Author: Chris Enloe During a discussion on HBO’s “Real Time” Friday night, failed Democratic Senate candidate from Missouri, Jason Kander, challenged Tomi Lahren to...Author: Jim Hoft PRESIDENT TRUMP SITS DOWN WITH BILL O’REILLY For PRE-SUPER BOWL INTERVIEW– FOX News released the video minutes ago: WATCH...
Trump in 2017, via Byron York of the Washington Examiner:
— Byron York (@ByronYork) January 27, 2017
Advertisement Popular Search Termsclinton trump potus scotus, ISIS AND South America, ISIL AND South America, Russian involvement South America, Russian involvement in Ukraine, China involvement in South America, ISIS AND Libya, jihad, Trump Clinton, daily beast spicer terror
Most Popular Stories This Week
Here’s York’s Twitter summary, in five tweets:
- Trump wall proposal dominated coverage of immigration executive orders. But there’s much, much more…
- Trump changes: 1) End ‘catch and release.’ Advocates of stricter enforcement see that as hugely important.
- 2) Pressure sanctuary cities. 3) Speed deportations. 4) Follow law with ‘removable’ illegal immigrants.
- 5) Stop automatically allowing asylum seekers to stay in US while cases are considered. 6) Inform the public.
- Trump exec orders stop short of measures that require Congress. But still huge step away from Obama non-enforcement.
“Inform the public” means that when an illegal is charged with a rape or murder, the Federal Government will inform the public–which something the media has been trying to prevent for years.
Byron York writes:
6) Inform the public. In the Obama years it was sometimes hard to find good statistics about illegal immigrants who were accused of crimes. Trump seeks to change that. From the interior enforcement order: “To promote the transparency and situational awareness of criminal aliens in the United States, the Secretary [of DHS] and the Attorney General are hereby directed to collect relevant data and provide quarterly reports on the following: (a) the immigration status of all aliens incarcerated under the supervision of the Federal Bureau of Prisons; (b) the immigration status of all aliens incarcerated as federal pretrial detainees under the supervision of the United States Marshals Service; and (c) the immigration status of all convicted aliens incarcerated in state prisons and local detention centers throughout the United States.”
Latest NewsAuthor: John Derbyshire Well, if you were wondering who really runs things in Washington, D.C.—where the real power lies—now you know: it’s with...
Recent search terms:
- megyn kelly found dead